Why this policy matters
Here at democracyCo we value our team work and interaction within our communities. This company policy outlines our commitment and participation to prevent the spread of COVID19 and adherence to Government requirements and restrictions.
This coronavirus (COVID-19) company policy is susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines. If so, we will update you as soon as possible by email.
Both CEO’s Emma Fletcher and Emily Jenke are responsible for ensuring that the COVID19 Policy is implemented – for our business this policy is a priority due to the quickly changing environment, locally, nationally and internationally. All employees and our subcontractors have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of the policy are met.
We endeavour to:
- Keep ourselves and anyone we come into contact with safe by adopting in full current government advice and restrictions pertaining to Covid19
- Inform our employees, clients and community groups of our understanding and impact of COVID19 in their work with democracyCo.
- Comply with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Monitor and communicate government restrictions and any jurisdiction our work takes us.
- Implement requirements for employees and contractors required to conduct work in a safe manner and in accordance with COVID social distancing and hygiene practices.
- Incorporate the impact of COVID19 into business decisions.
- Provide any necessary supplies and equipment for staff, client and community to adhere to social distancing and hygiene practices.
Monitoring and improvement
We will be monitoring the following information sources but you can learn more about the prevention of COVID-19 at the following websites: