People actively participating in decisions which impact on their lives
“I eventually wound down from an experience that I do not think I will ever forget. Thankyou for your hard work during this most challenging process and your incredible facilitation. This Jury was a huge group with high emotions and opposing views - it was a credit to you in the way you handled yourselves and the group”
Juror, Nuclear Waste Storage Citizens Jury 2016.
We are specialists in helping people come together to consider complex issues and make lasting decisions.
Our specialist skills which support planning, facilitating and managing a process such as this include:
- the ability to objectively work with varying interests, dynamics and politics,
- advocating for community & citizens when they are not in the room,
- the ability to support healthy dialogue between stakeholders, politicians and everyday citizens
- designing and delivery process that is suited to learning needs, group dynamics and uses consensus building techniques
- a commitment to deliberative practice and trailing new methodologies inspired by international experts & ground breaking research
- a belief in the wisdom of all participants, citizens and decision makers alike to arrive at a collaborative decision which they all ‘accept’